It’s not often that I open a role in the Playtika Biz Dev team. I am looking to hire a Director of Platform Relationships in San Francisco. If you or someone you know are the rock star I’m looking for please contact me.
DIRECTOR OF PLATFORM RELATIONS
Playtika is looking for an energetic, self-learning, multidisciplinary, hardworking, Director of Platform Relations to join our Business Development team in San Francisco.
The Director of Platform Relations will report directly to the SVP Business Development located in Israel.
This role will require working in a semi self-managed environment which bring with it multiple challenges.
The candidate should be the autonomous type who is able to thrive, succeed, and conquer despite such challenges. The team member will be working from a co-op office space such as WeWork.
- Maintaining, managing, and expanding Playtika’s relations with platforms such as Google, Apple and Facebook
- Developing a deep knowledge of the platforms, their stakeholders and identifying untapped platform related opportunities
- Educating our global teams about current and future platform related opportunities, features, trends, and regulations
- Educating platform stakeholders about our business strategy and needs
- Liaising between platform and studio stakeholders on all platform related matters
- Engineering or Product/Project Management related experience in the mobile or tech industry
- Familiarity of mobile ecosystems
- Familiarity with the games industry is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Fluent or native English
- Strong time management skills with a “get things done” approach
- Ability to work in a cross-departmental environment across multiple time zones
- Willingness to travel 4-8 times a year to Playtika’s headquarters in Israel as well as other global sites
Please submit applications here